Thursday, September 10, 2009

Review: Daemonscape Bases

Today I will be reviewing resin bases which I received from Daemonscape. They arrived undamaged in a small box, packed nicely. They are made from a medium weight resin which looks to hold detail well. They are caste very cleanly and need a small amount of cleanup to be ready for priming.


Out of all the sculpts, I really like the swamp style bases. I will be painting them up to look like a magma field which should look great. I'll post a picture up later this month.


The rest of the sculpts are the quality you'd expect from this style of bases. Overall I think there great sculpts and there quality is very high considering there bargain price! I give these bases an overall score of 8.5 out of 10. Expect a review of there battle base in an upcoming post!






... Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment