Today I worked on my new command razorback. The turret is from Forgeworld and assembled without problem. I don't know the manufacture for the resin extra armor, but it did not fit very well at all.
The front plate required about 1/4" worth of resin to be scraped off to fit. Also, the corner armor pieces had 1/8" gaps around them. Overall a very poor fit, and required a few hours of work with putty and a knife to fit.
I used a 2 part epoxy resin to attach the parts together. I find the epoxy in a tube attaches models much better the super glue.
It will be painted up to transport my Liberian and his Sternguard escort. Should be a nice centerpiece to my mechanised marines.