Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DoomWheel WIP

So I recently picked up the skaven Doomwheel model from Games Workshop, and i have to say I'm really loving the look of it!





Although, it is most wise not to fully assemble it before painting it. Mine is in about 10 different pieces right now so I can paint all the obscured details, and my friend there are many many details that would be all but impossible to reach if it was fully assembled. The Image posted is what it looks like in the cockpit when full built so you can Imagine how hard it would be to paint fully assembled.





So stay tuned as I'll have photos of the finished product soon enough and let me know what you guys think so far this is my first real post. If you guys like what you see stick around 'cause I've got lots more coming!





...toxic alien

No comments:

Post a Comment