Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eldar Obelisk

Hey ya! Fox here with a little review of the Foundations of War: Small Elven Road Marker. I have to say I really like the look of this obelisk, the detail is nice though I wish the marking were just a little deeper. This was a lot of fun to paint though very few the bubbles posed a little challenge.


During painting I really liked working with how smooth the sides were yet they had a little texture. As you can see the bubbles in the details were a little tricky to fill but didn't really cause much of a head ach.


Tossing it on a base went well, this is my first time working with plaster so I took a little white glue and painted the bottom let it dry then used super glue to glue it to the base. I hope this will make a it a little easier in the future should I want to change the base. If you have a good idea about how to glue plaster to bases please post it in the comments. Overall I'm really happy with this product and would make a great addition to anyones terrain be it fantasy or sci fi table top gaming.




... Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment