Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello to all! (+Live Blogging)

Hey there everyone,

My username is Refyougee and I've been asked to contribute to this great blog - I've contributed here once before with my initial review of the Blood Angels Codex and I hope to continue doing so with the the GK Codex that is in the pipes.

I've been gaming for roughly ten years, starting the the now-defunct Wizkids games Mage Knight and MechWarrior Dark Age;  I now play 40K and Warmachine, with a focus on Space Wolves, Grey Knights and Cryx.  I'd describe my play style as semi-competitive, something which I will expand upon later :)

But that's enough for introductions.  Today is the 40K Tournament at Game Summit, a fantastic event that happens 1-2 times a year.  I've entered my Space Wolves in the tourney and plan on liveblogging the games as best as possible.  I'm new to the whole thing so don't expect perfection.

Anywho here's the list I brought:

Logan Grimnar

2X Dreadnought with 2 Twin-Linked Autocannons

3X Wolf Guard X3 with Las/Plas Razorback
Wolf Guard X5, 1 with Terminator Armour and Cyclone Missile Launcher, Las/Plas Razorback
Wolf Guard X5, Terminator Armour X4, Wolf Claw X2, Chainfist, Cyclone Missile Launcher

Land Speeder with Multi-Melta/Heavy Flamer
Land Speeder with Multi-Melta/Heavy Flamer

2X Predator with Lascannon Sponsons
Long Fangs X6, Missile Launcher X5

The lone terminator joins up the long fangs, and idea of the list is target saturation/heavy shooting with a CC bubble of the termies and Grimnar :)

Here's hoping that things go well!

Seeing you guys later,

Refyougee

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete