Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heavy Gear UMFA #5

General Purpose Squad

(This post should of been UMFA #3)

My GP squad is the second group of figures I am working on and boy do I like how Hunter 'Gears look with Frag Cannons. All this wouldn't of been possible without the help of flintlocklaser from the official DP9 forums

The first thing I decided with this army is how does it mesh with other components of the force. Considering I have a really great Fire Support squad featuring three long range equipped Grizzly's I a decided to do a close range blocking style force. The group is a Sabretooth, Tiger and four Hunter's with Fragcannons. This combat group should excel at dealing with close threat to my Fire support and Infantry threats. Nothing says more then a Shotgun with an AOE! Incase tanks come close? Heavy hand grenades should do the trick!

Here are some WIP shots of the squad so far






... Mitch

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. Heavy Gear rules require them. I much prefer them to round bases! :)

    ReplyDelete